It is the responsibility of each resident to follow the guidelines for the pool in order to maintain a safe environment for all to enjoy.
- NO LIFEGUARD WILL BE ON DUTY. Anyone using the pool does so at his or her own risk.
- Please be considerate of other residents when inviting guests to use the pool. A resident of the community must accompany guests at all times. Residents are encouraged to ask non-invited guests to leave the premises.
- Children under the age of eighteen (18) are to be accompanied by a responsible adult. This rule exists for safety, to limit the HOA liability, and to ensure the pool is enjoyable for residents of all ages. Residents are encouraged to ask unaccompanied children to leave.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool, pool area, or clubhouse.
- No street clothes or disposable diapers allowed in the pool.
- Persons wearing bandages or having colds, coughs, inflamed eyes, infections or open sores shall not use the pool.
- No diving, running, pushing or rowdy horseplay will be tolerated.
- No playing on the ladders.
- No throwing hard objects (Frisbees, balls, etc.) in pool or over-sized rafts shall be allowed in the pool.
- No smoking, intoxicants, or profanity shall be permitted in the pool area.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS are allowed on the pool deck or in the pool. Food and drink are allowed in deck area provided trash placed in proper receptacles.
- When lightning is sighted, the pool area must be evacuated.
- The Association is not responsible for lost or stolen articles, accidents or injuries arising from the use of the pool and/or the pool area, or clubhouse.
- The pool area cannot be reserved for private parties.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND ENJOY THE POOL!